Thursday, July 13, 2006

Almost Walking!!






Well, Hayden is 10 and a half months old and is sooooo close to walking. He's taking some tiny steps here and there. I honestly think he could take off and walk, he just doesn't know that yet! I just planned his first birthday this past weekend. We're doing a banana split party. I ordered lots of really cute decorations, banana split bowls, great invitations etc... My parents will be here on the 23rd of this month, but my mom is getting to come back for his birthday. I'm really excited, and the extra hand will be nice. When I'm scooping ice cream for 30 people I'll be really glad! We've also started the "weaning" process. Hayden's doing surprisingly well. I'm determined to be finished with all that by his first birthday...which I can't believe I'm already talking about. My, my how time flies. So many people told us to enjoy every second because it goes by so fast. They were right!! We were looking at some videos the other night when he was a newborn and a few months old and he was so tiny with a little quiet "waa-waa." Now this child is an animal! Our house doesn't even look like a cute little home with everything in the perfect place. The fire place has a safety latch, there's gates everywhere, and now our dining room table has been moved in front of my china hutch. He couldn't quite understand that the pretty glass doors weren't drums! I wouldn't trade this for the world though!

1 comments:

Eric Clay said...

I still love the fact that he was "helping" daddy install the safety latches in the kitchen...