Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm down in my back....


Well, today I'm 31 years old. I never really believed I was in my 30's this whole past year, but I'm now "officially" in my 30's. My mom keeps telling me the 30's will be the greatest years. I can see her point. I know we have soccer games and school plays etc to look forward to. She also now says "what I'd give to be 40 again" and most recently she said "being 50 again wouldn't even be that bad." So, look at who I'm listening to! Some days I still feel like I'm 21 years old and other days I feel like the woman in this picture. Not much I can do about my age, so....HERE'S TO OUR 30's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!!!! Happy Birthday dear friend! love ya, jen

Jeny said...

I had to look closely to make sure that was not one of Matt's relatives!

The Blakes said...

Wow, I pulled up your blog and there was a picture of my great aunt Pearl. I will forgive you for using her picture to make fun of how old you are. Happy Birthday.

Bunch of Oranges said...

I kept looking deep into the picture to figure out what and who it was... I thought maybe you or Matt dressed up? Wow does being in your 30's make you dumb...cuz I am ! I love your humor!