Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis the Season....not to be doing these!!!!

I had been saving my blog energy to do a marathon Christmas post but since I've been "tagged" by every human with a blog........,,

8 things I did today...
1. Woke up! (anyone take Willard Tate's class at ACU?)
2. Drank coffee with my husband!
3. Made pancakes for my kids!
4. Cleaned the house!
5. Unpacked and laundry for Christmas trip #2!
6. Talked on the phone to Jennifer, Mom, brother Kurt, and sister in law Larissa!
7. Bought a Wii for Jones Family entertainment this weekend!
8. Thought about getting dressed!

8 of my favorite restaurants...
1. Chipotle
2. Anamia's
3. PF Changs
4. Genghis Grill
5. Chili's
6. Pappadeaux's
7. Taco Bueno
8. Haven't gone to nice restaurants in so long I can't list any more!

8 shows I watch...
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Days of Our Lives
6. Caillou
7. Dora and Diego (those go together)
8. Barney (I know....it took him 3.5 years to discover it. I tried!!)

8 Things I wish for...
1. A cure for MS!
2. For my boys to grow up good Christian men!
3. For my family to be happy and healthy!
4. For Hayden to sleep past 7 a.m!
5. For Hayden and Carson to grow up and be just like their Dad!
6. For the economy to quit going downhill!
7. To have my awesome friends raise their families with mine!
8. For Matt and I to always be best friends!

8 things I look forward to...
1. Christmas
2. Hayden and Carson becoming best friends
3. Our families ugly Christmas sweater competition this weekend!
4. Mine and Matt's 10 year anniversary in 6 months!
5. To be finished Christmas shopping! (um yeah, it's the 23rd!)
6. Opening my Christmas presents from Matt!
7. Watching Hayden wake up Christmas morning!
8. Going to the beach with our friends! (and not having a 6 month old)

1 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Hope yall had a great Christmas!