Monday, February 09, 2009

BUBBA (.....with just a few pics!)



























I thought I'd do a post about my boys sweet brotherly love! Well, it's not always sweet love but they are definitely typical brothers! The thing that triggered this is that last night I was cleaning the kitchen after our small groups were here and Matt and the boys were laying on our bed watching TV. Matt called me in there and asked Carson "who is this," pointing to Hayden. He patted Hayden and said "Bubba!" It was so stinkin cute. I've teared up so many times watching them interact with each other. I love that they are so close in age, although it almost made me lose my mind in the beginning, and that they will hopefully be best friends. Here's a little tribute to their brotherly love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Sweet brothers! I can't believe Carson is talking so much!!! I want him to stay a baby for a little bit longer...Jen

The Keltners said...

I totally relate to almost losing your mind at first, in fact I am not certain I have found it yet!!! I love all the pictures of your two sweet boys together!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Anything titled "Bubba" .. I have to read! Siblings are sweet and bring even MORE joy than one... the interaction... yes tears of joy... I can relate! We are blessed to get to see this day in and day out! I love you Bubba's Mama!

Amber Rader said...

Cute pictures! I'm sure they'll be great friends for forever.

Shara Smith said...

I love this post! I can't believe how much they have changed. Carson doesn't even look like that same baby. I love the last picture with their hair spiked up to match. I love these boys (and their parents too).

The Blakes said...

That is awesome! Brotherly LOVE!!!