Monday, April 10, 2006

We made it!!





We made it to and from Texas with flying colors! Hayden did great for me on the way down there and he slept from Terminal to Terminal with Matt and I on the way back. Everyone was saying "Oh, I didn't even know there was a baby on this flight. He was so good!" Matt and I were saying "yea, he's a good traveler...thanks, he was pretty good..." etc. Little did they know I'm a wreck before we board not knowing what the flight is going to be like. We found a house we like too. It's not 100% definite that we will build this house, but we are thinking more than likely, this is the one. I'll attach a picture of the model to this post. Hayden also started saying "DaDa" on the trip. Actually on the way back Sunday. It is so cute. Well, I don't have much more to talk about. I'll add a few pictures and that will be all for now.

0 comments: