Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Hayden!!







This weekend we had Hayden's first birthday party. My mom flew in from Texas and it's been so good having her here. We did a banana split theme, so the extra hand in the serving line was wonderful. I kind of figured Hayden wouldn't eat his cake, so we just gave him a small cupcake. Of course once he got it on his hands, he hated it! He's not a big fan of being dirty. Maybe this is why my one year old still won't eat table food. He hates for his hands to be dirty! We had about 20 people over and Hayden got so many toys. Mom kept him last night for us so Matt and I could go on a date. Our first one since we had Hayden!! It was awesome. She said out of all the new toys he got, he chose to play with his fire truck he's had for probably 6 months. We bought him a Turbo Coupe car and he LOVES it. We haven't been outside in it yet, but he really digs cruising through the house in it. We were going to go get his first birthday pictures made on Monday while Mom was still here, but of course the place is closed on Monday's. She'll head back to Texas on Tuesday and then the Noe's are off to the beach! I'm so excited. I'm sure pictures will follow soon after we return. So, here's some pictures from Hayden's party. My how time has flown by this first year. It's been awesome though and I'm so glad God chose me to be his Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurry up and move back...I'm tired of the digital Noes-Z

Jeny said...

I can't believe it is his 1st b-day either! I say move back too! Texas is at least closer than North Carolina! Or at least come and visit!
Jeny