Friday, January 26, 2007

Cathing up






Ok, now that blogspot is letting me upload pictures, I can finally catch up on my blogging! Let me start where I left off. We are now in Texas and settled in our temporary home. We left North Carolina on December 21st and spent Christmas at my parents and even made it to Oklahoma for a few days with Matt's family. Matt headed back to NC on the 29th to pack up and finish his work duties while Hayden and I went back to my parents house. After 26 hours of driving, Matt arrived in DFW on the 6th of January and Hayden and I met him here. We were all very ready to sleep in our own beds, that's for sure! Hayden and I lived out of suitcases (and bless his heart...he slept in a pack and play the whole time) for 2 weeks! Our place is very small and most of our stuff is in the garage, but we've made it home for now. We've already begun the house hunt and are trying to look at homes and meet with builders (if we decide to go that route) a little bit every weekend. I'll save all those details for my next post, but for now I'll just post some of our Christmas pictures.

0 comments: