Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What a big boy!





Ok, I'm gonna give it another shot. Mainly b/c I'm so proud of our "big boy" and wanted to share what all is going on in our world. Hayden has made the transition to his toddler bed. We did it Sunday night, after Hayden had spent a few days climbing out of his crib. So many people told us their child went to their toddler bed at the same age, so we bit the bullet and did it. I really was sweating it Sunday night because I just felt like he was too little and I just knew he'd be up all night. Well, two nights later and he hasn't gotten out of his bed once! Not even when he wakes up in the mornings. He just yells "Mamma!" Just as I was adjusting to the fact that my baby isn't a baby anymore, he moved up to the 18-24 month class today at Rainbow School. He just turned 17 months on Sunday, but they felt that he would enjoy the older class better than being with the "babies." Drop off was very easy this morning and I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll get a good report this afternoon when I pick him up. Big changes going on right now, but I love it!

1 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Hi.. I just saw your comment on my blog. It is funny because I have been reading your blog also! Hayden is so cute! I am glad you left a comment!!