Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh Baby!!


Most of you already know our wonderful news, but for those of you who don't, we're expecting baby Noe #2!! After quite a few weeks of feeling very "car sick" from the time I woke up until bedtime, I decided I better break down and buy a pregnancy test. It was positive and a little bit of a surprise. We weren't going to start "trying" until March, but we learned when we were trying to get pregnant with Hayden for 2 and a half years that God has a plan and it will all happen when He's ready, not us! Well, He was ready for us to get pregnant before March :) Everything seems to be going good so far, other than being very nauteous all day. I never felt bad a single day with Hayden, so this is a change for me that's hard to get used to. I really don't think I want to get used to it!! I'm getting girl vibes since this pregnancy is so different, but I read today that's an old wives tale. We'll see I guess. That's really all the news I have right now. I'll keep everyone posted on the little bean.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Girl -

You said you were not ready for another! Congratulations! I guess that means we have to get busy - so these kids can be the same age too!

Noe Family said...

Hey, I don't remember saying I wasn't ready for another!! I've been ready for months, just waiting for that maternity insurance to kick in:) Which Kimberly is this, I know too many!

Alexis said...

Congrats Andrea!! How far along are you?

Karen said...

Hey-- I had to do some sherlock work to dig up your blog so I could leave you some congrats! That's great! I heard the big news at last week's bunko (nc) from shauna. Yay! Sorry you're feeling a little "yuck" this time.

Shelle H. said...

Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Shauna shared your blog website with me. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and the new baby. Keep me posted I would love to see pictures when he/she arrives. When is your due date?

Deni