Sunday, June 10, 2007

Just a little "what not " for ya....

Hayden's always really been into his Dada...way more than me. He tolerates me because he has to be with me everyday, but he's a man's man! His favorite thing (and Matt's too) is to go jogging with Matt every evening in his jogging stroller. Lately, he's wanted to take a shower with Dada when they get back. It's so cute. The other day he was hollering at me and when I went into the bathroom, this is what I saw. How cute is that?










We've also been spending a lot of time outside. I think Hayden is going to take after Matt and be a swimmer in high school and a lifeguard. We probably spend three hours each day in his pool...at least!! Here's a few "summertime" pictures too.









And here's another update on our house. They are flying!! Here's the pictures from this weekend. It's amazing what they can do in one week!









2 comments:

Jeny said...

Ok, on the pic/caption thing. You can click and drag the pictures to put them in the order you want. If you hit enter between paragraphs or sentences you can drag the picture to the spot between them, or hit enter after the picture and type a caption that way. I did not comment on it earlier because I was hoping someone would have a jazzier, more technical way to put words with pics than my "lay-man's" way of doing it! The house is looking great! Is that the formal dining with the bay windows in the front? It looks cool!

Anonymous said...

So... I still can't figure it out - how did he get his head over the shower curtain??