Thursday, June 21, 2007

Manu Ginobili??








I thought I'd post something a little different today. About 4 years ago, we got a phone call one night from someone that said Matt looked just like the NBA basketball player, Manu Ginobili. We agreed and went on. Well, this season, because the Spurs were obviously on TV a lot, you would not believe how many people have mentioned to us "has anyone ever told you you look like Manu Ginobili." It's kind of getting funny now b/c I hear this about once a week. I'm gonna post a few pictures and see what you all think. I was going to send their pictures into Regis and Kelly's look alike contest this year but missed the deadline! I think they'd win, what about you?

3 comments:

Noe Family said...

That Manu is one handsome dude!
Signed,
not Matt

Anonymous said...

I hate when you call him Matt, his name is BUSTER!!!! When are you going to give up this Matt business!!! signed, not Jennifer

Shara Smith said...

This is hilarious! I can't stand Manu...good thing I like you Matt or we would have big problems! I can't wait to show this to Rick.