Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life Is Good!









Two of my great friends, Kimberly B and Angie, told me when Carson was just a few weeks old that by the time he's about 6 months old that life would be good! Not that I've been wishing away my time with my sweet baby, but we're coming upon 6 months and they were so right!! About a month ago we took Hayden off all his allergy medicines. He has been on Zyrtec, Singulair, and Flonase since September. He does have really bad allergies and his flare ups always turn into sinus infections, which turn into ear infections, but we've felt like we were over drugging him. We also thought we were experiencing the worst case of terrible two's ever!! Well, once the news broke that the FDA was investing Singulair because people were having suicidal tendencies, we decided to take him off of everything. (of course without thinking Hayden had suicidal tendencies but wondering if it had something to do with his fits) We are now a month into taking him off everything and he is a new kid. He's funny, happy, and seems like my precious little boy again. Is it a fluke...maybe. All I know is that life in our household is good! Carson is the sweetest baby on earth too and so easy. He just plays on the floor and smiles and coos and watches his brother all the time. I look at them and think about how much fun they are about to start having together. Of course Hayden's been "playing" with him since we brought him home from the hospital. We'd find Carson's little hands clasping hot wheels pretty often! Hilarious!! I watch them interact throughout the day and they just melt my heart. Who knows, in a month my post might be titled "I'm about to pull my hair out," but for now Life is Good. I love these two brothers to pieces!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

How sweet!! Aren't those "life is good" days great!? Hopefully you'll continue getting them!

Cara said...

Isn't it fun when times are good? Glad things are going well at the Noe house!

Alexis said...

They are too cute!! Don't you love them just a little more when they are good???

The Blakes said...

The picture of them sitting in the little couch is so cute. So glad you made it to 6 months!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Whoo Hooo! Love my happy friends... LIFE IS good when you are as blessed as we all are! Miss you!

Shara Smith said...

I love it went their outfits coordinate! I love them too! I am glad things are better. Love ya!

*Kendra* said...

I love the good days! Glad things are getting easier!