Sunday, May 18, 2008

Time Flies!







Alright, so this post is just a few weeks late, but I wanted to post some cute pictures of my little 6 month old! Carson is such a joy to have in our family. He is the sweetest, easiest baby (not counting his bad sleep habits) and he is growing up way to fast. He rolls all over our house and I can already tell that he's gonna be busy, busy, busy! His favorite thing is his big brother. Hayden can entertain him and make him smile without doing a thing. They love each other so much and I can't wait to watch them grow even closer as the days go by. When I had Carson I told Matt that this baby was mine. Let me explain why....Hayden is the biggest Daddy's boy ever. He "tolerates" me during the day because I'm the one who keeps him until his Daddy gets home:-) He's been a Daddy's boy since he was born. I was looking through his baby book the other day and he said Dadda 2 months before he said Momma. Well, Carson started saying Momma this week! Woo-Hoo. He likes me better! ha,ha. He says it all the time and it just melts my heart. Matt started trying to get him to say Dadda today and I told him to back off! Here's some of my favorite pictures from the past two weeks.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy 6 month birthday Carson! The boys are just too cute together. "Mama" must be music to your ears...I can't wait!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Yeah for MaMa! I love you! So excited for you and your two boys! It is a blast huh? :) Fun Times! :)

*Kendra* said...

6 months?! Crazy! Love that little boy's smile! :)

Shara Smith said...

Carson has the sweetest smile...I love his dimple! I love the picture of Hayden feeding him. That is so sweet. Sweet brothers.