Monday, August 11, 2008

Addiction

I have to confess something. I have a horrible addiction. I think I need help because I'm no longer in denial. I know I have a problem. It started off small and now it is consuming my days and nights. My addiction is Facebook!! I was just addicted to blogspot and now I've added Facebook. I'm sick. A few nights ago I dreamed in "facebook." Instead of having conversations with people, I invited people to be my friend and confirmed other people's requests and when I talked, I actually wrote on peoples walls. (you have to be on facebook to understand all of this) In about 24 hours, I managed to find over 100 friends from my present and past to be friends with. Now I will say that I'm not "close" to all of these people but a good majority of them I added to my friends list just so I could stalk them. As if I needed to lurk around another "social utility" like blogspot!! Help me....no wait, don't help me. Honestly, I LOVE it. Curious now? I won't be surprised if I get a friend request from you soon.....go ahead, check it out:-)

7 comments:

Alexis said...

oh yes...I too have just started stalking on facebook...what's next for us?? I'm scared!

The Blakes said...

You are too funny! I can't even keep up with Myspace, let alone Face book. I love all your posts about your boys. Hayden looks so funny in those glasses. Carson, a doll baby!

The Blakes said...

Maybe you should get a job with the government, FBI?

Gina Savage said...

I'm with you girl. I have know time yet I must check facebook. I'll add you. Hugs!!!!

Susan said...

Me too!!! I have to get my daiy "fix". I am proud to say that you are my Facebook friend!

Susan said...

sorry- that was supposed to be- daily. Why don't they offer spell check for comments?

*Kendra* said...

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH! I'm hooked!