Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mason and Hayden.....Two Peas in a Pod!










I haven't posted in forever!! My camera has been broken for almost a month and I finally got a new one. I'm going to do a post about Hayden's birthday party but I think I'll wait until his birthday on Thursday. Christa posted some pictures of Mason and Hayden on her blog and it made me want to compare pictures of those two little monkeys too. I guess this is as good a time as ever to do posts about them since Mason's birthday is Wednesday and Hayden's is Thursday. Here's a few pictures from them playing last year and some from right after Brayden was born and from last Saturday. Crazy how much they change in just one year. They looked like babies and now they look like three year old boys!! I love these two little guys to death!

2 comments:

The Keltners said...

Maybe I'm biased, but those sure are cute boys! I can't wait to pull these pictures out when they are teenagers and say look how cute you were:)

Bunch of Oranges said...

It is so neat how they are so close in age... I love that our kids are growing up together.. it just makes me all goose bumpy! Love those boys!!!! :)