Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Hayden!!

Kind of like the Lion King movie huh?
Hayden's 1st birthday in North Carolina
Hayden's 2nd birthday
Hayden sportin' his new Batman pj's and scooter he got for his 3rd!

Today was Hayden's 3rd birthday! What an exciting 3 years it has been with him. He makes me laugh every day and even though he's turning in to a little boy, I still see him as my little baby. He is so polite, he loves his Daddy more than anything in this world, he tells me I look pretty all the time, he's a great big brother and loves Carson to pieces, his personality brings so much joy to Matt and I every day, he loves Jesus and Mr. Charlie's class at church, and he is obsessed with all things transportation. I could go on and on about my sweet little boy but I'll just post some pictures of him and move on to a hilarious birthday party post. I love you Hayden Thomas!! (isn't it funny that when we all do "tributes"
to our kids, we sign it with "I love you____" like they are reading our blogs?!)

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Hayden!! Man, the time flies.